UNL Procurement Services worked with the purchasing departments of UNO, UNK, UNMC and UNCA to create an electronic, one-stop shopping system for the University of Nebraska System. This system allows UNL to:
- Purchase products at the best possible price
- Track spending to negotiate contracts with high volume vendors
- Streamline the ordering process with an electronic workflow
- Provide departments with reporting and approval processes to help with budgeting and spend management.
Nebraska eSHOP is now LIVE on UNL's Campus. Our regular training schedule will continue throughout the year on a monthly basis.
We are looking for Pioneering Spirits.....are you ready?
Procurement is excited to provide our first eSHOP Newsletter filled with information for end users. We hope you like the format which was deigned to be a quick reference tool for you! Historical newsletters can be found on the eSHOP Website. Join us in pioneering new ways to be more efficient and effective.
In this issue:
- Change Order Requests
- eTip: Unloading Point
- Updated Training Resources
eSHOP Rewards Program Nomination Form
Recognize a co-worker who is a positive example for eSHOP. Fill out the nomination form here. Nominees have the chance to receive goodies from our eSHOP enabled suppliers.