UNL Procurement Services worked with the purchasing departments of UNO, UNK, UNMC and UNCA to create an electronic, one-stop shopping system for the University of Nebraska System. This system allows UNL to:
- Purchase products at the best possible price
- Track spending to negotiate contracts with high volume vendors
- Streamline the ordering process with an electronic workflow
- Provide departments with reporting and approval processes to help with budgeting and spend management.
Nebraska eSHOP is now LIVE on UNL's Campus. Our regular training schedule will continue throughout the year on a monthly basis.
IT Procurement Website
The IT Procurement Services has launched their new website. A catalog of all the software available for purchase within eSHOP, including software licensing information is provided. Visit the website here.
UNL Purchasing Decision Tree Flowchart
Click here to select a purchasing system to enter an order. This does NOT include internal catalog supplier, other campus cost object suppliers, travel cost object suppliers or blanket orders.
Purchasing Decision Tree
We are looking for Pioneering Spirits.....are you ready?
Procurement is excited to provide the eSHOP Newsletter filled with information for end users. We hope you like the format which was designed to be a quick reference tool for you! Historical newsletters can be found on the eSHOP Website. Join us in pioneering new ways to be more efficient and effective.
In this issue:
- Purchasing Decision Tree Flowchart
- eTip: Updating your Profile
- eSHOP Super User Partnership
- Goods Receipts